Thursday, June 11, 2009

Things Are Not Always As They Seem






More observant readers may have noticed I changed the photograph in the header of my blog a week or so ago. The old photograph was very atmospheric but rather grey and dismal.


I thought it would be more appropriate to feature the sun and to avoid any copyright issues I cropped one of my daughter's photographs. Since then a number of people have emailed to ask where it was taken and I'm afraid to disappoint, but it wasn't in Scotland.

The photograph is Mitre Point, close to Milford Sound in the southwestern South Island, New Zealand.

The message for divorcing couples is things are not always as they seem and there is a difference in believing something to be true and knowing it is true.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 © Rosemary Slessor

Back to TOP