Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Auld Lang Syne


Marie Campbell and Dave Francis originally recorded my preferred version of Robert Burns poem  "Auld Lang Syne"  in 1996.  About 4 years ago  Dave send me the  link to You Tube.  I'm ashamed to say I ignored his email as I'm not a great fan of Sex in the City and it  was a  few months later before I realised the song was featured in part of the soundtrack of the film. It's  very different from the usual rendition and well worth a listen.

Happy New Year and all the best to everyone for the 2013. 



2 comments:

BFS 01 January, 2013 17:24  

Happy New Year Fiona - glad to have you back, I didn't notice your return.

Fiona 20 January, 2013 20:44  

Hello BFS and Belated Happy New Year.

I managed to loose the button on the dashboard for logging into the blog and it was rather a palaver sorting out.

Hope your family are well. Short Stuff must have grown a considerable amount int he last year or so.

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 © Rosemary Slessor

Back to TOP