Monday, November 3, 2008

Pensions Guide

Pensions in divorce is something I've been meaning to blog about for some time, but if I'm honest I keep putting it off because it isn't my favourite topic. As far as I'm concerned a 'critical yield test' calculates the performance of chips in a finished wafer (referring to electronics, not my culinary skills!) rather than calculating the investment performance of pensions. Anyway a while ago Peter Moore of Bradshaw Dixon Moore sent me the interesting Pensions in Divorce Guide which explains how pensions are dealt with at each stage of the divorce process. There is also a Pensions in Divorce Guide for Clients available to download at The Ancillary Actuary which does a far better job of explaining pensions than I ever could.

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008 © Rosemary Slessor

Back to TOP